Sunday, April 22, 2018

Shania Twain Is Canadian


The New CD of America's Favorite Country Star


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am stunned in an interview with Shania Twain that she said she would have voted for Donald Trump, not stunned about that, but that she is Canadian.

I didn't know that, but then I never tortured myself with country music as I do not like bad rock n roll or a cross between listening to men sing with marbles in their mouths and women who shriek like cats.

The thing is I started figuring out that Shania was a Canadian after nutty leftists started bitching at her about wanting to vote for Trump, when she went Canadian, instead of going American. See this is what a Canadian talks like:






This is what Shania Twain if she was an American would tweet like:


Hey, I got big tits, a great bod, I'm gorgeous and I got it all with no talent, so say that to my 9 mm.

— Shania Twain (@ShaniaTwain) April 22, 2018


Here is proof:



Man we are talking Holstein milk cow tits on that Windsor girl!!!

And this.........





A crotch everyone wants to stick their cock into.

And this Shania bustin' caps on anti gunners!!!!





You know that Travis Reinking said Taylor Swift was stalking him. He was the one who was shooting up waffles in Tennessee and people got in the way.

See that is what is wrong with Shania in she is normal. She is not like those freakass liberals who hate America. She has that Norm MacDonald appreciation of America, but she just does not have that William Shatner piss off  attitude. I worry about that as Shania must get her tits fondled black and blue by perverts as she is just too nice and making excuses for things she really wants.

Shania needs to Talk with her Twat, write a song about it, about Twat Talkin' and just throw down and break out of that Canadian faggot thing of Ottawa that likes getting beat up by old men.




I know Shania can do it. She has it in her somewhere. She just needs to unleash her cunt holster and pull her womanhood out and hose down the left bullies. That is what a real Canada Girl would do.





Nuff Said


agtG








agtG